One of the regions’ most prestigious multi-franchise automotive distributor is looking for an innovative marketing professional to join their marketing division. The job holder is responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities of the organization and takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives.
- Gives the guidelines in the organization and management of specific marketing campaigns and promotional events from conception through to completion.
- Develops an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives
- Manages, drives and oversees that the Marketing, PR and Communications team continually develops various marketing concepts, objectives, materials, advertisements, programs, press releases, and other special events.
- Delivers all marketing activity within the agreed budget. Directs marketing staff where budgets are involved
- Remains in touch with public relations, media contacts, advertising, and certain business development activities that promote the spirit, philosophy, dedication, and general direction of the organization
- Analyses potential strategic partner relationships for product lines
- Executes the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as agreed.
- Manages the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Designs print ads and publications
- Audits the resources for specific campaigns as agreed with the Head of Marketing i.e. venue specific campaigns and marketing and promotional events
- Attends or participates in conferences, marketing seminars and networking events
- Provide regular information where necessary to assist Senior Management Meetings and other department as required.
- Develop fresh ideas for penetrating new markets and present them to senior management for consideration
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing; Communication or equivalent from a reputable University
- 10 – 12 years relevant experience in any of the following: Marketing, PR & Communications, Brand Management if holding a minimum qualification of a Bachelors degree.
- Highly motivated and have a high tolerance for stress.
- Written and verbal communication in English Mandatory / Arabic Desirable
- Proficient in MS Office and Dealer Management Systems
- Results oriented