One of the largest transportation company in the region is looking for an experienced professional to join their marketing division. The qualified candidate will be responsible for implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the company in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Saudi National
- 8 – 15 years of relevant experience in the field of Marketing.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Organized and methodical