A leading diversified business group in the region is looking for a marketing professional to join their company. You will be responsible in developing and implementing short and long-term marketing plans for the company.
- Manage marketing strategies, implementation/activities and follow-up for 11 markets.
- Management of company annual retail sales events and post campaign evaluation
- Share company Middle East marketing strategy with the regional network and aim to ensure these strategies are effectively translated at local level.
- Escalate specific market needs to company HQ and develop ways to address these accordingly.
- Agree specific dealer targets to reach company ME targets (Investment in Brand Communication and Lead Generation as well as marketing spend).
- Support Dealers with effectively planning internal marketing budgets.
- Allocation of dealer marketing budget for all marketing activities
- Follow up with Dealers regarding the fulfilment of Marketing spend commitments.
- Link between marketing-sales-dealer (e.g. specific tactical campaigns).
- Ongoing follow-up with markets to track marketing plan implementation.
- Increase dealer support/ contribution with regards to all marketing activities.
- Optimization and professionalization of PR at the dealer side through transfer of PR know-how via continuous liaison, market visits, media trainings and seminars.
- Organization of press conferences, international, regional and local press events as well as motor show press days.
- Maintenance of PR library of press information (press texts, pictures, footages, technical data, model range information).
- Manage media test drive fleet cars and coordinate test drives.
- Distribute press releases in a timely manner.
- Identify all relevant press releases relevant to Middle East, including international news.
- Bachelor’s degree. Marketing or PR related.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of marketing.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic is a must
- Strong intercultural skills.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning