ZSCO is one of the most celebrated and extensive group of companies in Iraq in fields of automobiles and machinery including comprehensive operations of production, importation, and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as all equipment utilized in various projects of construction, transportation, and services.
- Plan, develop and implement marketing plans, aimed at increasing sales, brand recognition, and client base.
- Leading the third-party communications support partners (creative, PR, organizers, BTL suppliers, direct marketing providers, local media, social media, etc.) to develop, organize and implement advertisements, promotional/sales merchandise, events and campaigns, etc.
- Gathering continuous intelligence on the brands’ equity by tracking performance, close monitoring of sales, market share, consumer fundamentals; identifying opportunities and market gaps.
- Conducting regular market analysis to compare strengths/weaknesses and anticipate and understand competitors’ plans; being proactive towards the market situation, foreseeing trends and spotting changes; proposing enhancements or changes in plans for the brands to take advantage or defend themselves effectively.
To be considered for this role:
- University graduate in business, preferably marketing
- Minimum 5 years including a supervisory role
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal, communication skills (written/spoken)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; multi-tasker
- Strong organizational and planning skills with emphasis on results and closure
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Able to maintain flexible hours and travel requirements
- Arabic and English – Spoken and written (fluent)
- Automotive industry experience