To oversee and manage sales team to achieve maximum profitability and growth and manage all the sales related activities in order to achieve the targets.
- Preparation of business plans to formulate business strategies to ensure attainment of both short term and long-term goals for industrial solutions.
- Preparing the sales targets by making market analysis and forecast, in coordination with division head.
- Managing the sale steam to develop business plan and meeting agreed target.
- Motivating and counselling sales team on skills development and product knowledge development /Target preparation
- Approvals: Credit application, sales order, order placement, quotations, warranty, price list, discounts, proforma invoice etc.
- Formulate and maintain policies and procedures for the industrial solutions (Incentive, Credit, PDC etc).
- Prepares, on a monthly basis, budget variances and coordinate with senior manager and the head of the division to implement programs in order to achieve the budgeted figures.
- Assist the team in implementing effective advertising and promotional plans to achieve industrial solutions sales objectives.
- Liaises with the sales team on the available after-sales services and promote such services to customers as part of the sales process.
- Identifies the slow and non-moving products that need marketing assistance and provide feedback on best approach to market such products to customers.
- Carrying out a market survey to analyze the sales campaign in coordination with marketing team.
- Ensuring compliance with the overall marketing and sales policies and procedures.
- Submission of daily and monthly sales reports presenting various sales figures, target sales for the subsequent month, as well as total sales discounts and forward to the senior manager.
- Holding regular meetings with sales team to monitor their activities and sales achievements.
- Analyzing the sales team performance and evaluation, and propose salary increments, and promotions (TPMS Execution).
- Ensuring that the appearance of the HED premises is up to standard and positively represents AAB's corporate value and high-quality image
- Analyzing industry pricing trends in the region and establish reasonable recovery rates for heavy equipment.
- Assist in formulating heavy equipment costs for preparation of proposals.
- Regular technical trainings with principals to enhance product knowledge for self and team.
- Recommend manpower requirements under industrial solutions and prepare proposals.
- Recommend actions related to recruitment, termination and resignation of all sales employees.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Business Management
- 12-15 years of experience in Industrial and Construction Solutions and Automotive
- GCC experience is an advantage
- Fluent in speaking and writing English