Responsible for overseeing the heavy equipment department and will be handling tires, batteries & lubricants.
- Design and implement strategic business plan for automotive solutions that expands company's customer data base.
- Determines annual unit and gross profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analysing trends and results.
- Identify emerging market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Present, sales revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales & outlets action plans.
- Plans inventories, sales and reports to help meet sales goals.
- Provides operational leadership over business development, customer management, recruiting, quality management and compliance to standards.
- Trains and educates staff on sales techniques and customer service.
Qualification, Experience, And Skills:
- Degree in Business
- Overall 12+ years of work experience in Sales functions. 3+ years of work experience in Managerial assignments in automotive industry.
- Decision Maker, Collaborative skills, Team Worker