- Compiling, updating and archiving GABs of machines;
- Tracking the performance of the works outlined in the GABs and the correct completion of these sheets;
- Drawing up lists of the minimum requirements for machine parts;
- Preparation of the annual budget of spare parts;
- Preparation of the annual plan of revisions and repairs;
- Making translations of the technical books of the machines in order to solve some technical problems;
- Providing assistance (soliciting qualified personnel for help, tools, translation, etc.) to foreign delegates who come with the purpose of ascertaining, checking and / or repairing malfunctions of machines in service;
- Ensuring communication with foreign and domestic producers and suppliers in order to solve problems related to machinery and equipment (warranty and non-warranty repairs, upgrades, technical assistance, planned revisions, etc.);
- Collection and processing of data related to materials used in the company (oils, vaseline, etc.);
- Tracking the manufacturer's recommended manufacturer's scheduled revisions and repairs to machines requiring this to be performed by their representatives;
- Using the Predictive Maintenance concepts to evaluate the state of the equipment by periodically monitoring it.
- Higher technical studies;
- Professional experience in maintenance or technical field;
- Knowledge from one or more of the following areas: Mechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electricity, Electronics
- Knowledge of how to operate and maintain machine tools (mechanically, electrically) the manufacturing process by cutting, thermal treatment - minimal knowledge;
- Advanced knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage.