HELLA is a global, independent family company with approximately 32,000 employees in 100 branches in more than 35 countries. The Hella Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the Group has one of the largest trading networks with automotive parts, accessories, diagnostics and service services in Europe. With a turnover of approximately 5.8 billion euros in the business year 2014/2015, Hella has ranked among the top 40 car suppliers worldwide.
YOUR TASKS //
Your various tasks will include:
- performing series and verification tests of high-beam headlamps,
- retraining examinations of these products,
- testing of specific product lighting parameters,
- careful drafting of the final protocols,
- communicating with other members of your team.
YOUR QUALIFICATION //
The requirement for work is:
- Secondary or post-secondary technical education,
- communicative knowledge of English or German,
- manual skills (manipulation with lighting technology),
- knowledge of PC work (knowledge of MS Office and Internet environment);
- time flexibility due to work on 8 hour shifts,
- Reliability and diligence in removing work,
- willingness to continue learning and constantly learning new,
- occasional willingness to travel, for this reason is a requirement of ŘP group B.
WE OFFER YOU //
In return you can expect us:
- above-standard vacation duration of 5 weeks,
- a wide range of benefits of your choice - so-called cafeteria,
- contribution for pension ensurance,
- language courses at the workplace,
- a new canteen and a catering allowance,
- corporate events and much more.
How do we imagine the future? Actively! That is why we are looking for skilled workers who want to realize their ideas in the innovative working environment of a global family business. Are you interested in our offer? Do you want to become a part of the international team? Do not hesitate to contact us via this portal or our career portal www.hella.cz (career section), where you can also find information about company values and benefits.