- Ensure set sales targets are achieved in due time
- Proactively generate leads and work with team to pursue business relationships with prospective clients
- Make a major contribution to the ongoing planning and development of the company's sales and business development strategies.
- Manage a variety of existing key accounts within the company's product range
- Contribute to new product development, promotion/distribution, customer care and the company's approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback and market research.
- Provide data detailing the business activities and performance against targets.
- Monitor and report on competitors and industry activity.
- Provide regular information to assist management with decision making, including competitor profiles and market analysis.
- Assist with after sales queries, investigate customer complaints and ensure that they are dealt with to the customers' satisfaction.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience on a similar role
- Proven track record of success in account management
- Ability to communicate and influence at different levels
- Organised with attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Resilience to turn leads into sales