A well-known car buying services company in the region is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated car buying professional to join them. This position will coordinate the purchase and resale of new lease customers fleets by providing the lease sales representative with guidance on fair market value and the process to acquire the vehicles.
- Evaluate and process typical purchase requisitions examining the content for clarity and appropriateness of purchase.
- Provide timely turnaround for competitive bids and issuing purchase orders.
- Establish and maintain ethical business relationships with suppliers.
- Monitor and expedite shipping and delivery. Involvement in assessment of supplier.
- Review requisitions and specifications for accuracy and, if required, modify before processing into a final purchase order.
- Ensures that the requisite approval has been obtained.
- Monitor inventory levels/needs and periodically update and modify them as required.
- Stay current in marketplace trends for relevant commodities and services be able to effectively communicate that information with appropriate staff.
- 1+ year Used car valuation experience
- Regional experience and advantage but not essential
- Should be passionate about cars
- Strong customer closing skills
- Energetic and committed
- Happy to go the extra mile (Overtime etc.)
- Vehicle technical knowledge an advantage (i.e. Ex mechanic)