One of GCC’s largest multi-branded dealership is looking to add an experienced candidate to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring the progress of repairs and service and communicate to the Service Advisors of any delays. You will allocate work to Technicians as well as monitor and give feedback on Technician quality and efficiency.
- To control job flow to appropriately skilled technicians maximizing on time completion, while ensuring all resources used are posted to the job card.
- Achieve customer satisfaction by on-time completion
- Update the Reception Team as to status and timing of repairs to facilitate their communication with customers.
- Ensure that repair order estimates for additional repairs are forwarded in a timely manner to Service Advisors to gain approval for the repairs.
- Monitor the workflow and make adjustments as necessary to improve efficiency.
- Ensure all materials and labor resources used are posted to each and every job card.
- Maintain up-to-date progress on each and every vehicle under maintenance / repair.
- Ensure Technicians' optimum productivity
- Maintain standard operation codes and current flat-rate manuals.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Japanese, Chinese or European brand experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Previous experience with running a Workshop
- Able to manage a large team of Technicians
- Able to motivate a large team
- An ability to work as a team player within a busy department
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to work to prioritize workload
- Ability to work calmly in an environment that can be pressured