Expanding automotive company is seeking a qualified JLR technician level 3 or 4 in the GCC. Suitable candidate to have current Jaguar Land Rover experience and hold a level 3 or 4 certification with Jaguar Land Rover. Must have 3-10 years’ experience as a technician.
- Promoting dealership by presenting professional image, positive attitude and clean work area.
- Completes service and repair assignments correctly, to pass quality inspections or test drives.
- Collects all necessary information before requesting parts (e.g., model year, etc.)
- Notifies Team Leader and Service Manager when delays are expected.
- Maintains cleanliness of the customer's vehicle.
- Submits all claims promptly.
- Promotes a productive working relationship with others.
- Actively listens to concerns; takes action to respond to others’ needs.
- Speaks clearly, concisely and effectively.
- Assists Team Leader, if necessary, to explain completed repairs to a customer.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Level 3 or 4 certified JLR technician.
- Must have experience of evaluating and repairing Luxury or sports brands.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.