- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Maintain the users email accounts and backups
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with Users and other professionals
- Must have working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Office Applications, Printer Device Management and Internet connectivity/usage.
- Should have basic networking Knowledge & Skills on Switches, Routers, Network connectivity and Wi-fi Setups.
- Pleasing personality with a good command of spoken and written English.
- Microsoft / Cisco Certifications and experience with servers and other related technologies is an added advantage.
- Has Kuwait driver’s license
- Transferable visa #18
- 3-5 years local experience in related field
- Available immediate