Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive customers with accident vehicles and collect from them the police report to confirm which area was damaged due to accident as mentioned on the police report.
- Prepare parts and labor estimate for the accident vehicle and forward the same to the insurance company for insurance approval.
- Prepares on site estimates for accident vehicle at the insurance premises.
- Prepares estimate for accident vehicle laying in other garages, based on the information provided by the Insurance Companies.
- Receive insurance surveyor to discuss the estimate in detail for finalizing the estimate prior to obtaining the final approval from the insurance company.
- Follow up with the workshop on the approved estimate.
- Informs the Insurance Company on the latest repair update of the vehicle.
- Perform all the activities as per assigned responsibilities.
- Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by Manager.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal (Arabic as an added advantage).
- 3 years’ UAE experience in a similar role.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- A strong work ethic.
- Valid UAE driving License
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org