A well established and dynamic Consulting Group is looking for an experienced Human Resources Director to ensure that all human resources operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach
To be considered for this role you must:
- CIPD qualified
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resource Management
- 10+ years of experienced relevant to the role
- Good communication skills