ZSCO is one of the most celebrated and extensive group of companies in Iraq in fields of automobiles and machinery including comprehensive operations of production, importation, and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as all equipment utilized in various projects of construction, transportation, and services.
- Ensuring documentation, adherence & implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes
- Participating in developing & executing HR initiatives
- Advising managers on all aspects of people management
- Actively contributing to compensation & benefits reviews
- Managing Employee relations, organization reassignments disciplinary, grievances, benefit schemes
- Working on Employee motivation, engagement, retention & recognition, employee satisfaction
- Monitoring Performance management cycles & proposing improvements
- Validating HR information systems, data & presenting reports & analysis
- Ensuring the management of leave & attendance operations
- Developing & guiding a team
- Providing excellent timely service to the internal customers
To be considered for this role you must:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience within a human resources function – with at least 2-3 years in the automotive industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, global environment, with a track record of accomplishment with measurable business impact.
- Excellent leadership skills including; superb communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
- Nationality: multi nationality & especially these countries (Lebanese, Egyptian, Jordanian, Syrian, Indian)
- Age from 40-55