A large and reputed automotive group is looking for an experienced HR professional to join their automotive division. Specifically, this position oversees and directs all assessment, recruiting, terminating, employee relations, benefits administration and training programs for the company.
- Manage core Performance Management and feedback processes. Develop manager capability on employing these processes and obtaining best in class results.
- Evaluate organization vision, mission, structures, processes and people and recommend, design and facilitate implementation of solutions to ensure alignment with the Company’s overall direction.
- Responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering Kingdom wide employment regulations.
- Create and develop job descriptions with clear job accountabilities, reporting structures and career paths
- Establish salary guidelines for hiring and performance evaluations for each job within the organization.
- Provide recruiting and hiring support by developing recruitment plans and implementing activities such as internal communication, placement of ads; reviewing resumes, conducting screening interviews, administer tests, and reference and background checks.
- Develop staff orientation programs
- Ensure accurate employee files
- Collaborate with management and staff to drive workforce planning initiatives within divisions and department teams.
- Provide proactive guidance and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Employee Performance Evaluation Policy.
- Employee succession planning.
- Yearly Organization Structure development and man Power plans & Budgets.
- Employee Learning & Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field from an accredited university is required.
- Saudi Nationals only
- Professional of Human Resources Certification (PHR) is preferable.
- 10+ years’ experience of strategic Human Resource leadership with experience supporting large, complex organizations.
- Proven experience in Payroll management and development.
- Demonstrated success in all Human Resources functional areas within a fast-paced, technically focused environment is essential. Must be hands-on and capable of producing work with limited support staff.
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, global environment, with a track record of accomplishment with measurable business impact.
- Demonstrated success conducting comprehensive needs analysis, organization design and development initiatives, implementing change models and developing organization structures while proactively driving ongoing optimization efforts. Above average accounting skills
- Excellent project management skills including successful leadership of projects from planning phase through completion.
- Excellent leadership skills including; superb communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.