An automotive pioneer in the GCC is looking for a strategic and innovative candidate to join and lead their marketing department. The key focus of the roles is to build up and lead the company’s marketing organization to further strengthen brand image through national marketing and PR activities and support the business functions through deep market and customer insights by managing the marketing team.
- Support business functions through in depth market research and customer insights.
- Manage, design and analysis of all market / customer research.
- Defining and implementing national marketing & PR strategy in coordination with region.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to effectively build company brand and support sales through tactical promotion campaigns in line with the regional marketing / communication strategy.
- Building up hiring and on-boarding a high-performing marketing team.
- Ensure effective use of marketing budget through optimized marketing mix.
- Direct integrated marketing campaigns in coordination with the regional marketing team and dealers / sales on tactical campaigns.
- Effectively manage external vendors (data vendors, market research agencies)
- Design CRM initiatives and coordinate with sales / dealers on lead follow up.
- Establish close and construction relationship with national and regional media.
- Support company on PR matters and act as company spokesperson and supervise public, government and crisis relations.
- Ensure proper agency selection and supervise work of external agency partners to ensure efficient processes and high-quality output.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Marketing / Communication.
- 10 years of marketing experience in automotive or other consumer-facing industry,
- Proven ability to manage teams of 10 or more people.
- Inspirational team leadership and coaching / people development mindset.
- Combination of analytical and creative skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, mainly Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills in English is a must, Arabic is a plus.