This position is based in the GCC one of the biggest and most diversified business houses.This role will require excellent management of the sales and aftersales departments within the automotive division and have a strong, hands on management style.
- Provide General Sales Manager with the business forecast, budget, sales volume and product mix planning and profit.
- Monitor regularly department performance against relevant KPI’s and budget.
- Ensure the monitoring of competitor activities in the local market such as pricing and/or sales related processes and propose improvement measures.
- Monitor sales pipeline situation and oversee vehicle ordering process.
- Manage the performance of subordinates by setting targets and monitoring results.
- Develop and motivate subordinates according their abilities and needs of the company.
- Determine training needs and secure suitable training.
To be considered for this role you must:
- University Degree/MBA
- 15 years’ overall automotive experience with minimum 6 years’ experience in management
- Strong technical background
- Solid knowledge in business management
- Solid knowledge of the local market conditions and transport related legislation
- Profound knowledge in sales and customer relationship management
- Strong analytical skills
- Negotiation Skills
- People Management Skills