A renowned company in the Middle East, one of the largest authorized distributors of vehicle maintenance lubricants is looking to recruit a Group Procurement Manager as a part of their business expansion.
- Negotiation strategy and self-dependent negotiation with suppliers (price, quantity, delivery time, delivery conditions, payment terms)
- Orders / contracts with suppliers
- Framework contracts for recurring demands
- Aggressive business development to bring on new clients and suppliers whilst managing existing accounts
- Useful benchmarks (for example daily hour rate) for single sourcing projects
- Coordination with group purchase, warehouse, logistics, sales department and finance team
- Use and implementation of global contracts
- Coordination and bundling of demands (departments, brands)
- Strong analysis of the competition and awareness of market trends and efficiencies
- Building strong relationships with suppliers and carry out supplier review meetings
- Transactional/administrative duties associated with procurement
- Review of spending, seek opportunities to improve process and save costs.
- Able to adapt to Procurement of many products non-automotive but with a strong focus on automotive parts.
To be considered for this role:
- An automotive, engineering degree qualification preferred with a background in supply chain/Procurement
- Negotiation skills, project co-ordination/organisation, ability to influence others, ability to adapt quickly to new challenges and multitask.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic a considerable advantage
- Proof of managing and growing a team