A multi-disciplinary conglomerate, engaged in a wide spectrum of business activities is looking for a business-oriented group manager to join their used cars team. The successful candidate will draw up and implement appropriate plans for the business expansion locally and in export markets and effectively take the business to the next level.
- Develop short and long-term strategies to meet business objectives.
- Instill uniform practices throughout the operation.
- Support the various sales channels and expand the product line-up.
- Manage company asset utilization and inventories.
- Oversee and reinforce a network of retail showrooms, fleet sales, and online channels. Create and capitalize on multiple export opportunities.
- Formulate budgetary requirements, devising action plans and timelines then taking them to the operational level.
- Identify development and growth areas and explore and capture regional export opportunities.
- Understand well the role of online, digital and social media and can put them to work for the business.
- Develop in depth awareness of the industry; paying attention to new features, technical developments, market trends, competitor analysis, pricing, promotional programs, selling techniques and customer handling skills. Channel this insight to the teams and management.
- Transform the business into a regional used car destination.
- Prepare and defend the annual budget, sales’ incentives and operational requirements.
- Fulfill Key Performance Indicators, with P&L responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good regional contacts
- Sensitive to local market needs and developments.
- Organized and resourceful.
- Team motivator