We are currently looking for an experienced Group HR professional with extensive experience in the GCC. You will partner the site leaders and operate with a high level of autonomy. You will have exposure to many different aspects of the business and will be expected to deliver the highest quality service to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess problem solving and analytical capability,experience of managing ambiguity and analyzing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans.
- Have the ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels within the business.
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable in conflict management.
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and influence others.
- Possess strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Have intellectual curiosity; bring valuable insight into the team / business.
- Manage payroll, compensation and benefits.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Knowledgeable in Qatari Labor Law.
- Must speak Arabic and have relevant HR qualifications.
- Proven track record in implementing new policies and procedures
- Able to adapt in a multinational management team environment
- Academic background of relevant studies is also required
- Preferably 40-50 years old
- GCC experience is a MUST.