Lazer Car Services was established in 1995, and is now one of the leading car service companies in Kingdom of Bahrain. As a company, we have grown organically and have successfully introduced the latest technology and equipment in all our branches.
We provide a series of modern professional services to all our customers making sure it meets all requirements to their utmost satisfaction. As a policy of updating our services with international standards, Lazer Car Services is a registered member of the International Car Wash Association (ICA).
The graphic designer will be a significant contributor to the execution of the company’s marketing strategy. The successful candidate will be expected to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with management and marketing to determine the scope of a project
- Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product, service or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos and for promotions
- liaising with management to determine the requirements and budget
- working with management, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- liaising with external printers or suppliers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
The Successful candidate will possess
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to management and colleagues
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
To be considered for the role
- At least 3 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Automotive industry background is a must, experience in working with/in the car service and cars wash segment will be a significant advantage
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field