- Analyze work orders (Job Cards) carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and labor time agreed.
- Ask the Service Advisor for clarification if a work order is not clear or seems incorrect.
- Determine which parts and tools will be required for a given repair or service and ensure their availability.
- Inform the Service Advisor if additional parts need to be ordered.
- Complete routine services and repairs on vehicles within the assigned timeframes.
- Document completed work orders to include the repairs conducted, the parts required and the labour involved.
Document any other vehicle problems noted during servicing and document any additional repairs to be completed, the parts required, and the labor to be charged in order to gain customer approval.
Interact directly with customers to explain vehicle problems and steps taken to correct the problems as needed.
Document additional services or repairs conducted on vehicles.
Ensure the security of all inventories and monitor the quality of parts
Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
GM Certified Technician
|Job Title:||GM Certified Technician|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2017 07:51|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's