Well established Middle Eastern automotive conglomerate, with 20+ years of trade experience. Has interests in multiple industries. Is seeking a highly talented General Manager who has excellent skills in team and Business management. You will be responsible for preparing and achieving the business plan in terms of Unit sales, profitability and customer satisfaction as agreed with the management and commitments made to Principle and plan and ensuring implementation of strategies for the achievement of Higher Customer Satisfaction Index through the team.
- To assign sales targets to the Retail and Fleet Managers and to the individual Sales Executives.
- To develop incentive schemes based on the targets for the staff and motivate them to achieve higher business results.
- To analyse the performance reports against targets on weekly/monthly basis of Retail/Fleet Managers and review the same with the General Manager.
- To provide sales forecasts and discuss the vehicle ordering with the General Manager, ensuring the order is placed with Principle within a given time frame and enabling receipt of vehicles in time for sale.
- To develop a responsible team through strong leadership, motivation and directing efforts of the managers and staff towards organisational goals.
- To develop strong and healthy relationship with Principle and project good image of the company and maintain good relationships with other regional NSC’s.
- To build strong ties with the external agencies namely, finance & insurance companies, suppliers, new candidates and recruitment consultants so as to uphold a positive brand image of the company.
- To keep updated about the market trends, competitor’s strategies, government regulations etc. and plan accordingly actions/approaches.
- To ensure the cost/expenses are maintained within the specified budgets or approved by the management and devise plans to minimize the department costs without affecting the efficiency.
- To develop strategic and tactical marketing activities in conjunction with the Marketing.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Graduate with at least 5 years’ experience in General Manager role in the Automobile industry
- Financial analysis skills
- Strategic thinking, planning and organizing
- Leadership qualities & people management
- Customer and quality focus
- Team player
- Commercial/ business sense and results oriented
- Ability to build business success through innovation and Creativity
- Computer Literate (autoline experience will be preferred)