Recognized as the exclusive distributor for the largest and most renowned international brands is looking for an experienced professional to manage their service department. The key focus of the role is running the automotive service division efficiently and profitably, ensuring the division is operating at maximum productivity, controlled costs and providing excellent quality of service to customers to drive growth and profit to the business.
- Develop and maintain a strong communication and working relationship with the brand Principal
- Develop goals and objectives for the automotive service division, which includes a business plan, annual operating budget and marketing plan.
- Develop, implement and execute a strategy and operational plan for maximization of growth and profitability of service division.
- Establish pricing policies based on market conditions, costs and profitability.
- Manage the entire automotive service division to ensure efficient and profitable operation
- Ensure all Service divisions achieve the target objectives - by conducting regular review meeting with the Department/Function Managers, ongoing examination of accounts, daily & weekly operating controls, system information, manufacturer’s composite figures, industry reports and other information available in public domain.
- Improve on the quality of company’s commitment to customer service and retention by enhanced facilities, improved technical skills and high-standards of quality workmanship as well as best practice in customer handling and communication.
- Regularly monitor the selling process to enhance
- To ensure that the Service departments have in place the necessary management processes and where necessary, technologies to better manage customer needs
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or other equivalent technical field in automotive
- MBA is preferred
- 10 to 12 years of experience in Automotive Service Management managing multiple Service businesses
- Strong management, leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent at budgeting, business plans, service strategies and company policies
- Customer focused and experienced in managing expectations
- Technical dynamic, intuitive and abreast with the emerging automotive market
- Relevant and up-to-date knowledge of vehicle design, manufacture, consumer and vehicle legislation, industry and trade practices.
- Fluency in English is a must.