A leading multinational automotive organization is looking for a performance oriented and committed candidate to join their company. The main priority of the role is to build up and manage the company’s Dealer Network Development function in the region to sustainably achieve the brand’s commercial objectives and quality standards.
- Assess training needs of sales and aftersales across dealership network and manage localization and delivery of required training content.
- Oversee the management of the national customer service call center.
- Review network structure in line with strategic aspirations and benchmark to competition.
- Ensure high quality and adherence to standards across all touch points with customers.
- Review performance of dealerships across commercial and quality metrics on a monthly basis, assess need for mid-course corrections, and decide on corrective action plans
- Defining and implementing dealership standards and network strategy.
- Develop / update the company network strategy on an annual basis in accordance with corporate business plans and strategies and align / coordinate these with the relevant stakeholders.
- Setting up the required sales and technical training programs.
- Building strong working relationships with dealerships.
- Support the development of a strong dealership network with the required capillarity across the region including definition and implementation of a sub dealership
- Hiring and onboarding a high-performing Dealer Network Development team
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Minimum 7 years of experience, with 3 years in automotive distribution role supervising a team of 5 or more.
- GCC experience is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel (advanced) and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, Arabic preferred.