- Successfully meet all Allied product sales targets with accurate forecasting, stocking, sales and marketing drive.
- Achieve budgeted profitability, volume and value for all Industrial Products.
- Plan, develop and expand the customer base for Industrial Products.
- Plan and develop the Objectives and Action Plan for Allied product sales.
- Prepare Volume/Value forecast for Industrial Products.
- Set targets for Salesmen, review them, their call rate, new prospects etc.
- Prepare and maintain a list of major customers and plan well to secure their business.
- Personally visit top prospects every month. Conduct professional sales negotiations with prospective buyers and ensure customer satisfaction in all aspects of the business relationship.
- Ensure the Region’s inventory is received, kept in good condition and movement regularly monitored and accurately recorded.
- Achieve annual volume, revenue and net profit budget.
- Keep strict control on all costs to ensure operation within the budget. Report the variances to the branch Manager.
- Review sales team’s product knowledge and sales techniques on a quarterly basis and develop appropriate training plans to effectively enhance their selling skills.
- Investigate market potential for Industrial Products, coordinate and plan sales and marketing strategies with Parts and Service Departments to capture a major market share.
- Closely monitor competitors’ activities, obtain and analyze competitive info and recommend tangible market penetration and expansion strategies.
- Review monthly performance in the Operating Statements and arrange necessary corrections, if required.
- 100% achievement of all Allied product revenue targets.
- 100% achievement of all Allied product net profit targets.
- Achievement of 100% share in the Region's allocated sectors of industry and projects.
- Success rate of the enrolment of Allied product sales staff in appropriate training courses.
- Allied product salesmen
- Service & Parts Managers
- PSSR Managers
- Supervisor F&A
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Mechanical Engineering.
- Relevant experience of 5 years and above, preferably with a wide exposure to Saudi market.
- Sharp selling skills
- Excellent negotiating and marketing exposure
- Relevant product knowledge
- Good bilingual communication skills (Arabic and English)
- Positive attitude with determination to succeed
- Effective teaming strategies
- Impressive presentation skills
- Result-oriented sales management techniques
- Running successful and focused sales campaigns
- Adept in influencing and winning people