One of the largest automotive retailers in the region is looking for an experienced professional to join their car rental division. Your will be responsible in planning and managing the franchising business and ensuring the overall success of the franchisor as well as the franchisee.
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s’ franchisee opportunity.
- Responsible to increase revenue and market share.
- Protect our franchise brand by: overseeing the hiring, training, and professional development of franchise employees.
- Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisee and advise CEO/Board of new opportunities.
- Screen potential franchisee by analyzing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision
- Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement
- Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Participate in developing of company policies and culture in line with our brand.
- Communicate department needs on meetings.
- Preparing and presenting monthly branches accomplishment reports.
- Planning and monitoring of budget on the department.
- Implementing and developing operations processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 10 years’ experience in same position in Car Rental field is essential.
- Must have excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Energetic and very fast decision-making ability.
- Should be able to design competitive and cost-effective strategies.
- Effective communication and team skills and able to interact with people at all levels within the company and externally, working in a matrix environment.
- Must be computer literate and be able to display analytical thinking and approach towards situations.
- Must be able to adapt and operate effectively within new and challenging environments.
- Ability to create of vision and strategy and understands the fundamentals of operations