One of the largest automotive retailers in the region is looking for an experienced professional to join their car rental division. The main purpose of the role is managing the franchising business and ensuring the overall success of the franchisor as well as the franchisee.
- Ensuring interpret and comply with company business standards
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for company franchisee opportunity
- Increase revenue and market share
- Screen potential franchisee by analyzing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials,
- franchisee experience and vision.
- Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement in coordination with company management
- Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Develop sales and marketing tools; work out on sales promotional activities to support the franchisees in line with company sales & marketing strategy
- Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business
- Responsible to develop a positive business environment
- Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- Develop negotiating strategies and position by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partner’s needs and goals
- Develop plan strategies & business plans with potential partners
- Ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation and company standards
- Network with business people and investors in order to establish potential business ventures
- Ensure that franchisee and its staff are trained enough to provide the service experience in line with company customer policies
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 4 – 6 years’ experience in similar position in Automotive / Car Rental field
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Must have excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Should be able to design competitive and cost effective strategies.
- Strong communication and team skills and able to interact with people at all levels within the company and externally, working in a matrix environment.
- Must be computer literate and be able to display analytical thinking and approach towards situations.
- Must be able to adapt and operate effectively within new and challenging environments.
- Energetic and very fast decision making ability.