- Perform normal forklift service and cleaning.
- Operate and perform service activities over forklifts as required.
- Identify and advise on any additional repairs needed during inspection.
- Ensure all Customer requirements are completed as required.
- Ensure proper use and maintenance of all the tools and equipment.
- Complete all maintenance and repairs in due time.
- Achieve all the productive targets as set by the department.
- Ensure all quality standards, processes, procedures and policies are met at all times.
- All other job-related duties, as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years experience as forklift technician
Higher Secondary School / Diploma
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service environment.
- Follows all safety procedures in performing work, as well as company policies.
- Able to work independently, but in a team environment.
- Able to manage time effectively, as well as complete service reports, timecards and parts ordering.
- Communicate well with customers, vendors, company peers and management, etc.