School Transport Services LLC (STS) commenced its operations as a Bus and Car Rental Company, specializing in School Transportation and Charter Bus Services.
Our workshop in Sharjah is sourcing for Foreman to join the team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, schedules, and assigns all aspects of work to include minor and major repairs or preventive maintenance, for a fleet of vans, trucks, cars and trash disposal vehicles as well as motorized equipment in the university's possession.
- Maintains and updates the automotive center's shop equipment and troubleshooting equipment.
- Supervises, monitors and reconciles the inventory in automotive center's parts department.
- Establishes and oversees safety standards to ensure that the automotive shop complies with university safety policies and OSHS guidelines.
- Monitors and updates the preventive maintenance program.
- Monitors the purchase card transactions and reconciles monthly. May write and submit purchase requests and write review bid specifications.
- Supervises recovery/recycle programs to include freon, oil and anti-freeze.
- Manages, supervises spill containment/recovery programs and provides fast response spill team.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 3-5 Years’ experience as a Foreman
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of automotive shop operation and scheduling
- Thorough knowledge of automotive safety programs