Do you have what it takes to lead? A fast growing company in GCC is looking for an experienced Tyre Foreman to join their team. The main purpose of the job is to supervise & monitor daily activities of designated technical team to ensure that tyres are changed and vehicles are serviced in accordance to established quality and safety standards and within the set time lines. Preference to Arabic speaker.
- Effectively plan, allocate and supervise jobs and tasks in coordination with the Service Advisor on daily basis to ensure vehicle diagnosis is carried out.
- Promptly check relevant documentation supporting job cards and warranty claims to ensure operations are carried out as per set efficiency, utilization and labor hour targets.
- Provide on job training for all subordinates on using equipment and tools to ensure proper preventive maintenance and safe equipment/tools usage on highest efficiency levels.
- Observe and oversee safety rules defined for the equipment, instruments and products.
- Maintain services equipment and tools in compliance to the manufacturer’s guidelines to enhance equipment/tool’s productive life and utility.
- Test drive the car to ensure repair work is finished to set standards, vehicle is running smoothly and required repair is completed.
- Diploma in Automotive Technician or equivalent.
- 5 - 6 years of minimum experience within tyre fitting centre/ automotive work shop environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory role.
- Team oriented.