- implementation of the Company's foreign sales policy,
- issuing commercial, customs and forwarding documents,
- developing and maintaining constant cooperation with the Company's contractors,
- establishing contacts with new partners of the Company on the western markets,
- coordinating sales and development of entrusted products of the Company,
- analysis and monitoring of the agricultural machinery market,
- participation in foreign fairs and exhibitions.
- minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar position,
- higher education,
- very good knowledge of German and English in speech and writing,
- ability to conduct effective negotiations,
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- computer and office equipment knowledge,
- meticulousness and commitment to work,
- ability to work in a team,
- good organization of working time,
- Driving license. B.
- work in a young and dynamic team,
- necessary work tools,
- the possibility of professional development.