This is an outstanding career opportunity with a leading automotive organization, considered a leader in business processes, employee engagement and providing a positive team environment seeking to employ an experienced and highly qualified Fleet Sales Manager. You will be responsible for managing market development of corporate and fleet business and analysing the competitive situation while implementing program for dealer network in relation to fleet sales while maintaining high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Market analysis and exploitation of fleet and corporate potentials.
- Management and further development of Fleet and Corporate support programs.
- Annual target agreement process for fleet targets with dealers.
- Establishment of Fleet and Corporate reporting tools and ensuring quality.
- Definition of key accounts and monitoring of key account management of the dealers.
- Establishment of CRM IT tools for Fleet and Corporate prospects data management.
- Ensuring F&C involvement in events and marketing activities and development of specialized F&C events (Events, Conferences, workshops etc.).
- Implementation of corporate policies in the markets and ensuring process adherence.
- Implementation of process improvements and control mechanisms to ensure compliance.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Must have experience working for an automotive car manufacturer in their principle or regional office.
- Tertiary education in Business related field.
- Excellent customer service ability.
- Understanding of charting individual sales, establishing sales goals, bonus plans, Fleet sales and business plans.
- Minimum 6-10 years Sales experience in the Automotive field.
- Ability to establish a positive distinctive marketing image and proactive customer responsiveness within the team.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)