A multinational automotive group is looking for an experienced professional that will grow new business within the fleet industry. The main purpose of the role is to identify, consult and sell vehicles to fleet account customers to maximize profit.
- Actively prospect and promote the fleet, tender and government sales of company products throughout the Middle East region, and identify opportunities to increase new car sales.
- Work transversally with the respective Sales Managers to implement the pre-owned vehicles strategy
- Develop and support distributor fleet departments in the above activities, monitor and report distributor fleet sales activities
- Support annual fleet incentive programs for the region, and identify opportunities to increase sales and profits.
- Analysis of competitor actions, pricing and product offering
- Preparation of annual operational planning templates related to product and pricing
- Preparation of fleet market share analysis reports for periodic review and annual planning
- In country support of the country managers to implement a fleet strategy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years fleet experience within the region
- Proven ability to lead a sales team
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Arabic
- Regionally based and a well-organized and flexible individual with frequent travelling.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of sales success