A leading and progressive automotive company is looking for a dynamic and resulted oriented candidate to join them. You will manage existing accounts building long term mutually beneficial relationships whilst gaining new fleet business opportunities.
- Calls on and visits target accounts to introduce the company products.
- Evaluates customer requirements and needs and negotiates with the customers to finalize the deal.
- Keeps abreast with tender requirements, attends bids proposals and ensures requirements are met to close the deal.
- Maintains personal contact with fleet accounts to solicit, acquire and maintain business relationships
- Attends to customer calls and ensures customer queries and requirements (i.e. quotation) are attended to within the set standards of sales procedures.
- Provides fleet status reports (daily, weekly, monthly) as and when required by the National Sales Manager to ensure necessary actions are taken.
- Maintains a fleet tracking system to maintain an up-to-date customer profile and contact status to ensure customer satisfaction and encourage repeat or referral business
- Monitors fleet customer needs and service requirements and coordinates with the Sales Manager to ensure that customer requirements are attended to
- Keeps himself abreast with product information, features, accessories, market/competitor information in order to provide the necessary information to customers and aid them in their buying decisions
- Provides feedback to Sales Manager on market conditions, competitive products, policies, distribution activities, advertising initiatives, etc. that will aid decisions on sales strategies.
- Excellent negotiation skills and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of product and market
- Sound financial awareness and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint