One of the world’s leading car rental service companies is looking for a highly experienced and qualified Fleet Operations Manager to lead the leasing/rental fleet business unit. The main purpose of the role is to manage the day to day rent a car service operations covering business service operations, service fleet management and to ensure high standards of customer satisfaction are met
- Establish customer relationships through building rapport with customers by becoming familiar with their particular needs, expectations and requirements.
- Maintain and develop a number of major accounts within the specified branch region.
- Plan and set personnel requirements and rosters around business, customer and staff requirements and agreed hours of work.
- Ensure office hours are strictly adhered to, and that staff are punctual.
- Source right manpower and ensure that required manpower is available at all the times keeping in view the business requirements.
- Train, motivate, encourage and counsel staff when necessary with the objective of maximizing productivity.
- Decrease vehicle cost to rental rate ratio.
- Maintain and/or exceed minimum standards of customer service while continuing to enhance the services offered to encourage return of business.
- Listen and prompt the customer to communicate their needs and requirements ensure that the service provided meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Provide advice to customers regarding Paradise Travel & tours rates and services and ensure accurate reservations are taken and logged into the system on a daily basis.
- Convert customer inquiries into sales.
- Prepare accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports on agreed financial, operational branch and fleet performance measures.
- Communicate promptly with Head Office regarding any queries and problems that may arise.
- Achieve and/or exceed financial targets as related to branch revenue growth and profitability.
- Work within the branch and the corporate branch network to maximize sales revenue and vehicle utilization within set parameters and guidelines at the branch and group level.
- Ensure adequate insurance and/or security measures are taken prior to the rental of a vehicle and that outstanding monies are collected at the completion of each Rental Agreement.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 years solid and progressive experience in Automotive Fleet Management, preferably in Automotive Leasing/Rental
- Strong leadership capabilities and management capability of large size team
- Hands on go-getter with strong negotiation and networking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills