To support and coordinate for vehicle service and replacements. Maintain accuracy of the duties and responsibilities based on the policies and procedures implemented by RAC division.
- To check and ensure vehicle markings and ensure adherence to fleet maintenance and operational procedures
- To check vehicle registration and adhere to timing for renewal to avoid any delay.
- Transfer of vehicle due service, accidents to our workshop and update supervisor
- Replace vehicles to customer and make delivery notes, movement, directions and job cards in and out
- Task management and driver’s utilization
- Ensure accuracy in delivery notes
- Responsible for Drivers leaves management, Attendance and OT, Other administrative kind of activities
- Attention and anticipate to client needs when he enters the operation, excellent customer service and treatment
- Meet or exceed KPI’s
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any field of study
- 2-4 years of experience in Automotive & Rental industry
- Ability to identify the nature of any technical problems of the vehicles
- Adequate knowledge of or skill in managing information systems