One of the largest distributor of well-known automotive brands in the region is looking for a self-motivated individual to join their company. The successful candidate must use his networks to bring in orders and close deals for operational leasing, Fleet sales for government & corporate, B2B etc.
- Develops long range plans to eliminate and purchase equipment and vehicles for the fleet;
- Estimates costs and sells off obsolete or surplus vehicles and equipment to auction company or public sales;
- Approves requisitions, purchase orders;
- Maintains warranties, licenses and registrations for all vehicles;
- Monitors warranty usage for entire fleet
- Supervises the building or re-building of specialized vehicles and equipment
- Reviews time and motion records of fleet employees to determine downtime for maintenance and repairs of vehicles;
- Investigates complaints received on vehicle condition and equipment failure;
- Makes appropriate arrangements and calls in garage personnel to have inoperable vehicle or equipment repaired or towed;
- Investigates garage and work areas for adherence to safety codes and regulations;
- Prepares written reports, memorandum;
- Schedules leave time for fleet employees;
- Interviews prospective employees and orients to shop operations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience
- Arab Nationals
- Must be fluent in both English and Arabic
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of fleet management and of new and emerging developments within the field.
- Able to demonstrate Networks & Contacts in the Market to get business.
- Demonstrating a hand on approach to completing transactions.