One of the most specialized companies in the automotive business is looking for an experienced and proactive individual to join their finance department. The focus of the role is applying accounting principles in analyzing financial strategies on the reports and continually enhancing financial programs for the benefit of the company.
- Manage and lead financial operations in the company
- Oversee and lead accounts teams.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on over-all company transactions and assets.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and forecasting future trends.
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans and financial model.
- Manage company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting system.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Assist in determining of product/service pricing.
- Identifying issues within financial reporting together with managers, operations manager, branch and regional managers to formulate solutions and action plan.
- Oversee generating corporate customers monthly billing and follow up with suppliers such as insurance companies on total loss.
- Manage dealing with the external and internal auditors.
- Follow up on pending collection with the operation department and marketing and sales department.
- Coordinate with the treasure for the loan require.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives and design a framework for these to be met.
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Saudi National
- Minimum 6 years proven experience in same position.
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the theory, principles and practices of accounting and budgeting.
- Project accounting experience.
- Proficient in computer programs such as Oracle Systems and MS Office.
- General knowledge of audit practices.