A great opportunity has become available with our client in GCC. They are seeking a Finance Manager with an extensive experience in GCC with a group of companies. Your main purpose is to ensure the corporate integration of finance, treasury and cash management objectives, policies and procedures.
To ensure the coordination of internal reporting and development of management reporting and analysis of the company’s financial and operating performance are aligned with the quality assurance and improvement plan incorporating best practices.
- Manages the funds to ensure optimum utilization with reference to available resources,
- Forecasts the requirement of funds for both short term and long-term goals.
- Actively take part in budgeting, risk management and financial reporting.
- Facilitates financial reports and have a keen eye for profits, losses, etc.
- Monitors cash flows, prepares accounts and works on financial models.
- Ensure that enough funds are made available to different departments in the organization.
- Constantly reviews the financial performance of the various departments in the organization.
- Manages and oversees a finance team capable of accomplishing an internal finance functions.
- Can work independently
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to organize, analyze, comprehend, and interpret financial data
- Ability to oversee multiple projects adapting to changing priorities as necessary
- Good in oral and written communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good time management skills
- Must be Certified Accountant
- Bachelors/MBA degree in Finance Accounting with minimum 7 years’ experience
- Minimum 5 years of cash management, forecasting and planning experience
- Strong basis in the automotive accounting discipline
- Operated with a highly leveraged capital structure
- Understanding financial trends and best practices
- Should possess the ability to ensure that the corporate integration of finance, treasury and cash management objectives, policies and procedures
- Demonstrated capability to build relationships internally and externally and an ability to quickly establish credibility across the organization and ensure the effective and efficient implementation of the finance function.