One of the largest automotive retailers in the GCC is looking to recruit an outstanding Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that has seen exceptional growth over the last few years and now boasts one of the highest volume sales across the Kingdom. You will be managing accounting staffs as they work on financial forecasting, budgeting and consolidation and reporting to the company executives.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on over-all company transactions and assets.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and forecasting future trends.
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans and financial model.
- Manage company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting system.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Assist in determining of product/service pricing.
- Identifying issues within financial reporting together with Operation Manager, Branch and Regional Managers to formulate solutions and action plan.
- To generate corporate customers monthly billing and follow up with suppliers such as insurance companies on total loss.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance
- Minimum 6 years proven experience in same position
- Accuracy and speed - without errors - Browsing accounts by Assets.
- Thorough knowledge of the theory, principles and practices of accounting and budgeting.
- General knowledge of audit practices.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in evaluating situations and in making decisions.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively and discreetly handle confidential information.
- Proficient in computer programs such as Oracle Systems and MS Office.