- Prepare division’s departments’ budgets, monitor and verify the actual variances, and recommend for corrective actions & proper solutions.
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Monitor, supervise the daily sales cash flow, and ensure of implementing proper procedures.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, management reports, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Overview compliance of all legal credit documents related to suppliers, and ensure of secure financial status accordingly with concerned group departments.
- Manage & control goods costing process, verify non-proper accounting records to correct accordingly with logistics department.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Education / Qualifications: CA, CPA, CIMA or ACCA.
- Strong knowledge of financial function management in operational industry, mandatory automotive experience.
- With 10 years’ experience on a similar field