An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well experienced Finance Manager! Our client is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager for their Automotive division.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Ensure the Automotive Division’s financial goals and objectives are achieved by ensuring that all accounting and control procedures are in place in accordance with company policy and local requirements and regulations. Analyze financial information, prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- To ensure all the Group policies and procedures are implemented properly, communicated to all staff, monitored regularly, adhered too in all instances and rolled out to any new employee.
- To implement financial controls in the businesses which prevent misuse and misappropriation of funds or assets and inefficient cost control.
- Serve as a key member of the senior management team to develop operational and strategic business plans, forecasts and feasibility studies.
- Submission of a monthly Financial Manager’s report summarizing the performance of the businesses under your control, which includes a P&L, variance analysis against budget and forecast, balance sheet and cash flow, focus areas for the next month, control weaknesses and corrective actions.
- Overseeing and control of the purchasing department ensuring the right item is purchased at the most competitive price.
- Ensure all businesses and assets under your control are at all times properly insured through a reputable insurance company, claims are processed timely with appropriate.
- Provide leadership to your finance team members and strive to be industry leading in terms of accuracy, quality, timings, execution and delivery.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Between 25 – 35 years of age
- An energetic, motivated individual with aspirations of obtaining international financial management experience
- Able to show some entrepreneurial initiatives
- Comfortable in communicating up to Chairman level
- 5 years+ automotive industry related experience