An exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Finance Manager. Our client company is looking to recruit for a Finance Manager on their Hospitality division.You will ensure the Hospitality Division’s financial goals and objectives are achieved by ensuringthat all accounting and control procedures are in place in accordance with company policy and local requirements and regulations.
- To ensure all the Group policies and procedures are implemented properly,
- communicated to all staff, monitored regularly, adhered too in all instances and rolled out to any new employee.
- Where a policy or procedure is required but not yet developed, to develop such policy in the required format, obtain the necessary approvals and implement.
- To implement financial controls in the businesses which prevent misuse and misappropriation of funds or assets and inefficient cost control.
- Serve as a key member of the senior management team to develop operational and strategic business plans, forecasts and feasibility studies.
- Preparation of reports daily, weekly and monthly which include but are not limited to sales analysis, food and beverages cost reports, monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of annual budgets per business unit with quarterly updated rolling forecasts.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly Business Review Pack.
- Submission of a monthly Financial Manager’s report summarizing the performance of the businesses under your control, which includes a P&L, variance analysis against budget and forecast, balance sheet and cash flow, focus areas for the next month, control weaknesses and corrective actions.
- Management and control of all banking related transactions within the Hospitality Division.
- Daily cash flow monitoring and management which includes the management of payables.
To be considered for this role you must:
- 5 years+ hospitality industry related experience, with specific experience in F&B outlets, restaurants, fine dining.
- Between 25 – 35 years of age
- An energetic, motivated individual with aspirations of obtaining international financial management experience
- Able to show some entrepreneurial initiatives
- Comfortable in communicating up to Chairman level