The company has grown in line with the region and is steeped in the history of the country. It represents some of the newest brands available in the GCC; a name synonymous with quality and value for money. At present they are seeking for a Finance Manager to join their team.
The key purpose for this role is to be responsible for the management of the finance department functions & personnel and for the efficient and effective daily financial & operational transactions of the company.
- To ensure completion of Monthly Report of summarized Financials.
- To prepare and analyze the budget, actual and forecast.
- To prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budgets in coordination with department heads.
- Work closely with the GM on strategic business planning & decisions.
- Fund & cash flow management.
- Work closely with external auditors to ensure process is managed effectively.
- Facilitating credit terms with customers and other related parties.
- Oversee and control of balance sheet control, payments and interest calculation.
- Controlling and managing the credit cycle and ensuring receivables are maintained within the agreed credit period.
- Enforce polices & procedures and ensure employees receive appropriate training and awareness.
- Perform related duties as required by direct manager.
- Managing the department staff.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have Bachelors’ Degree/financial qualifications
- Must be a CA
- Have knowledge of the industry preferably in Automotive and Retail
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience
- Must be hard working and a have a strong personality