A conglomerate of franchised businesses, providing an array of specialty products and services is looking for a finance & insurance professional to join their company. The key purpose of this role is to sell new and used car buyers financing and insurance programs and to work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs while upholding the highest ethical standards.
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties
- Provide complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources
- Understanding and complying with local regulations that affect the new and used vehicle and finance departments
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F & I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Saudi National
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others by valuing teamwork
- Experience in auto lease and financing in the banking or auto financing industry
- 10+ years of experience
- Ability to handle pressure, adapt to change, maintain composure, and work to resolve conflicts while maintaining a pleasant and positive demeanor.
- Strong communication skills in order to build relationships with customers, employees and finance and insurance vendors as they represent the dealership.
- Basic proficiency with computer skills