Promote and Sell spare parts of all franchises to local market segments, such as individual customers, fleet / government, insurance / wholesale and retailers in a professional systematic manner.
- New customer development and market penetration to expand parts wholesale business and market share. (fleet / wholesale / independent garage segments)
- Customer profile update / Filed customer coverage in a systematic manner.
- Estimate preparation and submissions, follow-up - price negotiations aligned with the parts department policy,
- Parts supply as per customer requirement and demand ( Follow N-CAM /DOS/ ISO Guidelines )
- Parts delivery to customers as per agreed sale terms and conditions
- LPO’s collection and Cash sale payment settlements to Finance dept
- WIPS / Stock monitoring and clearance in allocated operations on regular basis
- Monitor competitor activities, provide market information to management
- Active participation in all field sales activities and promotions, customer satisfaction and retention programs
- Preparation of daily visit plans / follow ups/ and completion of visit records in Kerridge
- Attend the duty on time, well groomed and in the appropriate approved uniform. Ensure name badges are worn whilst on front sales counter duty.
2-3 years minimum in same position or related to Automotive field
Education / Qualifications:
Intermediate level, High school
Knowledge & Skills:
- Automobile spare parts and accessory knowledge
- EPC and parts identification and quotation preparation
- Good command of English Language & Arabic
- PC Skills
- Local market knowledge