ZSCO is one of the most celebrated and extensive group of companies in Iraq in fields of automobiles and machinery including comprehensive operations of production, importation, and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as all equipment utilized in various projects of construction, transportation, and services.
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe plant.
- Establish and direct plant policies and procedures.
- Responsible for plant production goals.
- Establish and maintain a positive community relationship.
- Foster a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of purchasing, production, and shipping.
Desired profile of the candidate / Qualifications:
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in a similar role
- Direction of plant operations and community relations requires significant manufacturing knowledge as well as advanced interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.